Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Past patients at Hessilhead.


I found the photo of the female hedgehog who lingered among the primroses before heading off to the wild again!  However, at some time I must have accidentally saved it as a tiny file as this postage stamp sized pic is all I could locate.
These pics were taken last year and I was allowed to take them if I promised to be VERY quiet and of course no flash.  The poor little animals must be very frightened and must not be allowed to get too accustomed to human presence before release.
How wonderful it is that places like Hessilhead do exist that take time and care to tend to our wildlife.  It is so easy to take it all for granted and it would be a very sad day if they ceased to exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs