Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010


The medieval fair in Paisley was fun yesterday - a lovely day thank goodness so the events were not spoiled. We had to wear hats for the day and I chose this one as being the most harmless!! It even went with my outfit so that was a relief. When I was having my usual tidy up in my studio I 'refound' a few bags of half finished bears which had been there for.....well over 25 years. I have never wanted to throw them away but not being mohair they dont appeal to bear collectors really. However, for this event I thought I would finish them and see if anyone wanted to adopt.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh what lovely little treasures you create! love your littles sooo much! best wishes and big bear hugs!
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alba! I am going to try to update more often, especially if I know people are reading it hehe.

    ReplyDelete

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs