Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

March Hares and Springtime


Nearly April and I have neglected writing my blog for ages! It has been really hectic in my studio - lots to make and lots of orders to complete. I am still working hard on my animation projects for the University and although it does sometimes seem like an uphill struggle it is very enjoyable. I even put a little animation on youtube which is very brave!

Last week's fair at Rivington Hall was excellent and in such a beautiful venue. I have never been there before and we met lots of new people and a number of little animals went to new homes. Next weekend is another first - Pudsey! I am looking forward to that event and making plans for it. I think the theme will be Bonnets and baskets......with a few spring colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs