Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

New Website!

I am happy to announce that my new website is all up and running after a lot of huffing and puffing and concentration!  (and that was all the bears and hedgehogs!)  As there will be a blog on there, I will try it for a while but I am seriously worried about losing my friends!  It is truly wonderful to get nice comments and it is so important to me.

A big big thankyou to everyone who has followed me - my new website  (and blog) is
www.bearsbysuequinn.co.uk where you will be welcomed with a virtual cuppa.  However, I will be keeping this one open too as you will be able to read older posts with some nice piccies.

1 comment:

  1. I don’t think you’ll lose your friends, and even if you do, I’m pretty sure you’ll gain a lot more! It is always nice to have your own site, as it showcases you works the way you want it to. You can modify everything to your satisfaction, rather than working around the available templates and setup in some websites. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, and good luck on your future endeavors!


    Judith Shaw @ Rocket Boost Media

    ReplyDelete

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs