Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Festive preparations


I hope I will be forgiven for mentioning Christmas!!  The bears are feeling a bit festive so I thought I would tidy up the showroom....The display is bursting just now as I have some fairs coming up.  The guys arent yet packed in the cases to be transported so they are getting the chance to stretch their paws and enjoy a mince pie or two.   My little studio is normally open to visitors by appointment but normally there isnt such a good display!  So if anyone in the area would like to come along and help the bears and hedgehogs enjoy themselves I will be there on Saturday 10th November.  Paisley will be quite busy that day - there is a Farmers Market, Craft Market, Reindeer parade and Lights switch on. There is parking just across from my studio.

2 comments:

  1. The bears and hedgehogs look so pretty, and all ready for Christmas. It's never too early for Christmas around here. (o:

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more Christmas we can get the better. Your display looks wonderful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs