Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Photo albums






Something I have been meaning to do for years! I have finally got round to sorting out my photo mountain. Hundreds upon hundreds of old pics before my first digital camera. (Actually the picture above is a cheat because they are all the digital ones!!!) Remember those days? It was so stressful taking all those shots, rushing round to the chemist to get them developed and then looking at them over a cup of coffee hoping that at least some of them were worth the trouble!

I didnt throw them all out though...I kept at least one copy of the pics of old work - after all some of them will be about 30 years old. Someday I may want to collect them all together in a photo book for posterity.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I think we all have saved the negatives. (o:

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs