Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Next on my list!

After spending a restful day unpacking everything after Sunday's fair, today is the day I must decide what is next on the list to do! My favourite lady Glenda bought two big beautiful bears on Sunday so my first task is to wrap them up carefully to post to her.

My postman who collects large parcels from me is so cheery despite any size or weight of box which is great as I dont have to struggle to the post office. However I do have a small pile of little ones to post too so that means a trip to the P.O. I have a special arrangement now there so I dont have to wait in the long long queue - I just go straight up to a counter! The people there are so friendly and all interested to know about the new bears or hedgehogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs