Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

Twas Christmas Eve.....





The tree is looking pretty and Santa is ready to come! Presents for family and friends are all prepared. The fridge is full to the brim and the cupboards groaning with food. Tiny Tilly, mouse, all the other animals and bears are ready to go to bed - including myself and cat Amber!

I just hope I have done everything, posted everything and forgotten nothing!

I a very Happy Christmas to everyone - enjoy a lovely day tomorrow whatever you do. I will be thinking of you and so will the family of Hedgies!


3 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you all from Hetty, who is constantly changing from best shoes to boots and back to her lovely little red slippers. There is no way she will be changing out of her special dress though!
    Jenni and the Radnor Forest creatures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you all from me too. My little Hedgie was thrilled to find a coat, cardigan and hat all in her favourite colour - pink - in her (my) Christmas stocking today, a gift from my lovely husband. Am really happy with them, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl, Tiny Tilly got her new dress yesterday, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs