Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

January

Although my first love has to be all things hedgehog and bear...and other little animals, I must admit I could get quite involved in lampwork glass! My brother has made a wonderful studio at his home with all the right equipment. Here are a few first efforts of mine! It is fun to work on something other than fabric and paper and the molten glass is fascinating.

Room setting under construction! Hedgehogs can't decorate - they leave bubbles in the paper... I have started this project to replace a wobbly one I made before. Quite a large room setting big enough for either settings for animations or for photography. Great fun despite a few panics here and there. So many new projects for 2011 and not enough time for hibernation!


Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs