Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Country Living Christmas Fair in Glasgow





Phew! What a busy few days at the Country Living Christmas Fair at the SECC Christmas Fair in Glasgow. It was absolutely wonderful - the best show of the year for me any many other people. It was just so beautifully presented, with Christmas trees by the dozen and baubles everywhere you looked. The smell of pot pourri wafted through the air and everyone looked so happy. Visitors travel so far for this event and it is not surprising - it is gorgeous.


Thank you everyone who came along! Young Imogen came to show me the wardrobe she had made specially to hang all the little outfits for her collection of animals, complete with hangers. She very kindly lent me Sue Squirrel to sit on my stand as I did not have any left to show anyone! Sue Squirrel worked very hard.....


Today I would have loved to stay asleep longer but no chance. The very next fair is just this coming weekend at Hopetoun House in South Queensferry. I have to be busy making a few more animals! A trip up to my fabric store was on the agenda to buy some red woollen coating amongst other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Best Bear Artist Blogs